We are being walloped by an epic snowstorm… or so they will have us believe. Regardless, today you are stuck at home. But, you can still be productive — maybe even more productive than most days! Here are a few tips to help you make the most of it.
- Conduct client meetings by phone. If it needs to be more like a “face-to-face” call, use Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Take a class online. GBREB/GBAR and NAR have classes online. Some of the NAR classes are self-led, so you can take them whenever you like.
- Learn to use a device or app more effectively. Pick something you use everyday, and find a video tutorial on how to use it better. I often do the tutorials on MLSpin.
- Get organized. Clean your home desk. Go through your emails and get your inbox to zero! Make a list of what will be done today and this week.
- Do your “back-burner” projects. I use Evernote to keep track of these. I have a notebook called “ideas” — this is where I record an idea that I get when I don’t have time to do it. These are ideas that are just waiting to be put to use.